02 09 44

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

how to make money online

02 03 04

How To Make Money Online

  

Hello, I am Smaranda, an artist from Bucharest, Romania. I always thought that the year of my 33rd birthday would be my great year. The year I would do something important. I never thought this would be the year I’d need to fight cancer.

In Germany I was diagnosed with Bronhopulmonary Adenocarcinoma ALK mutant positive. Only 5% of lung cancer patients have this mutation. When I left for Germany to find a cure, together with my family, we managed to scrape together around 7,000 Euros. This amount of money only covers about one month of treatment with the only drug that can still save me in this stage: Xalcori/Crizotinib.

My treatment’s cost is around 150,000 Euros and my insurance does not cover these expenses, nor the state department of health, of any country.

Please, help me buy my medicine and beat the odds! Any kind of help is welcome: share,  tell your friends about me or donate. Everything counts.

Smaranda Milu Nemeth

05 15

No comments:

Post a Comment